Our approach blends unique real-world industry experiences, expert masterclasses and how to win at work.
Our aim is to make you as employable as possible so you can achieve your creative career goals by understanding how to deliver your “A” game in interviews and demonstrate your potential. The course is lead by an experienced Curriculum Lead. In 2018 this was the awesome Lynette Murphy (of Bucks Ad School).
In 10 weeks you will cover digital marketing (theory and practice), creative thinking and the soft skills needed to succeed in the workplace. As the end of the course approaches the focus shifts to include interview practice and CV writing.
By the time you leave the course you will have:
- A good overview of the world of advertising and how the various elements of the ecosystem work together.
- A basic understanding of all the elements of digital marketing and advertising (and if you complete the work, a Google Certification)
- A network of contacts at big-name Agencies, Media Owners and Brands
- A better understanding of how to win in the world of work, your own strengths and what role/s you wish to pursue.
- A peer group to lean on.
- An industry mentor for a longer term support.
Our sponsors create a pool of roles just for graduates of our course so there is always the opportunity to gain an entry level role and begin your new career. If you aren’t the fit for one of these roles we support you, through our network, to find other suitable openings.
Our 2018 pilot resulted in 95% of those seeking work achieving a role in the industry 12 weeks after graduation.
10am - 4pm daily (Wednesday is a Study Day that can be taken out of school)
(All Hands Meeting)
|Study Day||Experience Day at an Agency/Media Owner/Brand|
|Briefing and Introduction to Project||Social Media Masterclass Facebook||E.G. Visit to Oath for the Day||Personal Branding Workshop|
|PM||Out and About on Project Work||Social Media Session||External Speaker/Project|