It’s pretty insane how fast this summer flew by but what’s more insane is that I’m graduating from Brixton Finishing School with an internship at R/GA!!! Here’s 10 things I learnt in 10 weeks:
1. Ally Owen is truly a g.
2. Talent comes from so many different places and the amazing people I had the pleasure of starting my journey with exemplify this.
3. So many agencies want to help diversify the industry and need a framework to do it well (and others need a wake up call).
4. You have to be disruptive to get noticed.
5. Networking isn’t as scary as it seems.
6. You should form relationships with everyone and anyone – no interaction is time wasted.
7. Do this by asking interesting questions!
8. You shouldn’t trust statistics alone – raw human insights are the key to good work.
9. Inspiration can come from anywhere.
10. You should never be afraid to be unapologetically different.
A million thank yous to everyone involved with BFS and the lovely industry professionals that I met along the way. I’m sure I will cross paths with you all again.